DCANS Properties provides first class rental home management in Ghana, nationwide. We offer a broad range of properties for rent, such as single-family homes, townhomes, condos, duplexes, fourplexes, other multi-plexes, student accommodation and student-style accommodation. If you are looking for a Ghana home to rent, DCANS Properties has a property for you.
One of the most important decisions you can make when deciding on a rental home is "Who is your landlord?" We pride ourselves in being the most knowledgeable, courteous and customer service-oriented property company in Ghana. Our company works very hard to out-compete individual landlords and provide the highest quality resident services you'll ever experience.
More reasons to rent from us....
• All of our properties are ready when you move in. We use professionals (painters, handymen, plumbers, tilers, carpet cleaners, etc) to ensure that your unit is in good condition. We inspect the work performed to ensure that everything is rent ready before you move in.
• We provide you the ability to request repairs online through a simple online form.
• We provide detailed Move-in and Move-out Inventory forms for proper documentation of the condition of your rental
• We make paying your rent easy by accepting multiple online and mobile payment options
• Our office hours are 9 AM -- 12 PM and 2 PM -- 4 PM, Monday through Friday, excluding normal holidays. 24/7 email support available.
• All the maintenance contractors sent to your home are insured professionals who must meet strict standards set by us. Many have been giving our tenants excellent service for many years.
• When you sign your lease, you have the opportunity (and are encouraged) to schedule a personal meeting with a property manager to go over all parts of the lease to help ensure that everyone is aware of their responsibilities under the lease.
• Attention to detail: When searching for a property to lease, there are a lot of reasons to partner with DCANS Properties. It is not just the home that you will be renting, but the landlord, maintenance, accounting, and more.
We hope by providing all the services above that you will recognize that a good landlord can make all the difference in your rental experience.
Ready to rent? Start from here.