Most home sellers and even governments that have come and gone have always given affordable housing bad name or pay just lip service or wrong nomenclature. The lack of decent accommodation has brought to the fore the critical shortage housing for the middle-class across many cities and towns across the country. DPL's private affordable housing policies offers pragmatic alternatives.
How we fund our middle-class housing projects
With our access to patient capital (not bank borrowing) and unconventional financing strategies, including long-term institutional investors, private equity funds, real estate funds, infrastructure funds, the special situations credit fund, we can guarantee the serious homebuyer a truly middle-class homes with many benefits - Appropriate funding and development vehicles with a focused strategy. We preoccupy ourselves with appropriately priced low income homes with flexibly arranged accessible financing options that works and provide the homebuyer stability, with no stress.
What you need to know
• Middle-class home prices with us typically ranges between $150,000 and $1m
• All prices are for homes completed and ready to move-in
• All home prices are inclusive of the cost of land, soft infrastructure and amenities advertised in selling pack.
• Middle-class homes are located at semi-urban or selected metro locations
• Typical affordable housing developments locations may include, without limitation:
- Amasaman, Asofa (near Ofankor), Tsopoli (near central uni), Okpoi Gonno (spintex road), Oyarifa, Old Ashongman, Ofankor, Comm 11, 13, 22, 25, Tema.
- Koforidua (Osabene - including Opoku Nsiah, Kentinkren, Pipeline),
- Cape Coast/Winneba.
- More locations being added quarterly.
• Livable communities: Minimum of 4 units per location and Maximum of 100 units per location.
• In-house home mortgages available at annual rate within 4.50% and 12.00%, exclusive for any of our new build homes with repayments up to 30 years.
• Sound and sustainable delivery model.
I'm interested, what do I do next?
• Our Affordability calculator can help you know the worth of a house you qualify for based on your monthly salary, monthly debts, age, getting started money or down-payment.