There are many home finance companies around, but our in-house lender, Sikamaster Loans offers many advantages. The loan amount you are eligible for will depend upon your current salary/monthly income and other debit obligations that you may have, as well as the market value of the security provided (usually a charge on the property being purchased, hence the evaluated value of the property).
• Customised Loan Solutions
• Higher Loan Eligibility
• Attractive Interest Rates: within 6.00% and 12.00% per annum (Cedi / Foreign Currency)
• Longer tenure; Maximum Loan Tenure: 30 years
• Maximum Repayment Age: 60 years
• Simplified documentation
• Quick and Transparent Processing
• Loan sanction possible before selecting the property (Pre-approvals)
• One-stop shop service
Documentation/KYC Docs you may need:
• Identity Proof - Passport / Voter’s Identity Card / Driving License / Identity card with applicant's Photograph issued by Government.
• Address Proof - Latest Utility bill (electricity, telephone, postpaid mobile phone, fixed internetl, water bill) / Property Tax receipt / Bank account statement / Letter of allotment of accommodation issued by Government to the employee.
• Signature Proof - Driving licence / Passport / Bankers Verification / Registered Sale deed / Government Employee ID card.
Additional documents required for Salaried Workers
• 3 Months Salary Slip for Salaried or Salary Certificate
• Copy of last 2 years Tax Return
• Bank Statement for the last 6 months of the salary account
• Appointment /Confirmation letter if current job tenure is less than 1 yr
Additional documents required for the Self Employed
• Partnership Deed in Case of Partnership Firm; MOA/AOA in case of Company
• Copy of Tax Return
• Certified Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account, all for the last 2 years
• Bank Statement for the last 6 months of the Business accounts
• Office Address proof
Fees & Charges
Not upfront. It's deducted from the loan at the time of disbursement. Currently set at GHs10,000 plus 2% of loan amount, all deducted from final loan approved and not out of pocket payment.
Types of Home Mortgages Available
Salary Bank Account Switch?
There is currently no requirement to switch your salary bank account to any other bank from your current bank. However, you will be required to switch your salary bank account to RBG (a dedicated niche realty bank) becomes operational after BoG regulatory processes completion. Your mortgage loan (owner occupied residential mortgages) automatically becomes due if you fail or refuse to switch your salary bank account to the prospective BoG-regulated RBG. Growing our mortgage book is an important strategic priority as we build an affiliated realty-biased bank that delivers sustainable returns for shareholders.
B. Residents of the UK & Rest of the World
Similar loan packages also available via Quidmaster Loans UK, also a sister company - when buying a home with us.