Most home sellers and even governments that have come and gone have always given affordable housing bad name or pay just lip service or wrong nomenclature. The lack of decent accommodation has brought to the fore the critical shortage of affordable housing across many cities and towns across the country. DPL's private affordable housing policies offers pragmatic alternatives.
How we fund our affordable housing projects
Our innovative funding model includes a cocktail of patient capital sources (not bank borrowing) and unconventional sustainable financing strategies, including long-term institutional investors, private equity funds, real estate funds, infrastructure funds, the special situations credit fund, we can guarantee the serious homebuyer a truly affordable or life starter homes with many benefits - Appropriate funding and development vehicles with a focused strategy. We preoccupy ourselves with appropriately priced low income homes with flexibly arranged accessible financing options that works and provide the homebuyer stability, with no stress.
What you need to know
• Affordable home prices with us typically ranges between $20,000 and $150,000
• All prices are for homes completed and ready to move-in
• All home prices are inclusive of the cost of land, soft infrastructure and amenities advertised in selling pack.
• Affordable homes are located at suburban or non-metro locations
• Typical affordable housing developments locations may include, without limitation:
- Dodowa, Prampram, Asabee, Danfa (near Oyibi),
- Koforidua (Asokore, Akwadum, Oyoko, Nyamekrom, Amepdwei(after Nyamekrom)),
- Kumasi (Anwia Nkwanta, Akyease, Kokofu),
- Cape Coast/Winneba.
- More locations being added quarterly.
• Livable communities: Minimum of 4 units per location and Maximum of 50 units per location.
• In-house home mortgages available at annual rate within 4.50% and 12.00%, exclusive for any of our new build homes with repayments up to 30 years.
• Sound and sustainable delivery model.
I'm interested, what do I do next?
• Our Affordability calculator can help you know the worth of a house you qualify for based on your monthly salary, monthly debts, age, getting started money or down-payment.