Salary/Wage/Bonus: To be discussed
Main Purpose:An integral part of the DCANS Properties Sales team, The Sales Advisor is DCANS Properties ‘ambassador’ to prospective and existing customers. Responding to all leads generated, our Sales Advisor work hard to close sales at the earliest opportunity whilst obtaining the best prices. At DCANS Properties the Sales Advisor will be actively involved with all parties to achieve legal completion, and will ensure that the highest levels of customer satisfaction are delivered to all our customers.
And to carry out all aspects of the day to day running of the sales information centre in accordance with the customer journey and to maintain necessary records and documentation.
• Represent the Company in sales negotiations and administration in a professional and timely manner.
• Follow the sales process set out in the Sales induction training and development and Procedure Guide to ensure full compliance with Company procedures.
• Respond to all enquiries
• Deal with all visitors to the sales centre in a polite and efficient manner.
• Ensure that the customer is kept informed of the progress of their purchase.
• Respond to all cancellations making every effort to ‘save’ the reservation and at all times identify the reason for cancellation.
• Generate sales by offering relevant purchase assistance schemes, as directed by the Company.
• Work as a team within the development to ensure customer extras drive additional profit for the Company.
• Implement the Company’s continuous drive to deliver excellent customer service by endorsing the customer journey and consistently exceeding customer expectations.
• Deliver high quality home demonstrations in conjunction with the build/maintenance teams in the home that the customer has purchased.
• Carry out daily tasks required for each of the specified sites within the hub.
• Support colleagues within the sales hub to ensure all aspects of the sales process are completed to the required standard.
• Liaise with the Sales Team Leader regarding customer appointments.
• Travel to all sites within the sales hub, on a regular basis, to undertake customer appointments.
• Ensure that a high standard of personal presentation is maintained during office hours.
• Maintain high standards of presentation of all sales sites, including sales office, show home and stock units and report and monitor any remedial action.
• Liaise with the relevant DCANS Properties departments and at all times ensure that the customer is kept fully informed of the progress of their purchase.
• Attend departmental meetings as required.
• Ensure all relevant stakeholders are informed of key departmental developments.
• Attend external training programmes as directed by the Area Sales Director and Sales Team Leaders.
• Ensure the health, safety and welfare of yourself, staff and visitors at all times complying with Company policies and procedures and Health and Safety legislation.
• Ensure full compliance with the lone worker policy.
• Ensure you use the ‘personal safety devices’ and mobile phones provided for your safety.
Skills and Experience:
• Experience working as a Sales Advisor working for a residential house builder, or anywhere in the real estate/construction or creative arts sector, specifically- interior decor/fashion design/culinary.
• Ability to handle complaints and difficult situations.
• Excellent proven sales record.
• Strong negotiation and sales skills.
• Interest in the property and housing market.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet sales targets.
• Patient and the ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Willing to travel to other sites and regional offices when required.
• Holds an SSSCE/WASSCE with at least a pass in Maths and English, or an HND or Degree.
• Valid Driving License.
What we offer:
• Free onsite meals and snacks
• Health care cover
• Car ownership schemes
• House purchase schemes
Find more at Rewards and Benefits section
How to apply:
All applications will be treated as confidential. Due to the high levels of interest in this position it is not always possible to contact you if your application is unsuccessful.