DCANS Properties is an equal opportunities employer
Location: Accra, Kumasi and Koforidua.
Salary/Wage/Bonus: To be discussed
Main Purpose:We are looking for an efficient, hardworking individual willing to accept responsibility for lettings operation within the business.
The successful candidate will need to have proven industry experience or any leadership position either at tertiary or post-tertiary education level. Inhouse training available for promising candidates without any relevant sector experience.
• Manage a small rental units portfolio and part of a team of property managers assisting with the rental operation within the business
• Deal with the day to day management of a portfolio of tenancies
• Deal with all deposit administration
• Manage all maintenance, instructing and overseeing works and ensuring the work has been carried out correctly and in a timely fashion
• Overseeing the service delivery programme including the regular maintenance and cleaning programme, reactive and proactive repairs, planned maintenance and other ad hoc service issues within the terms of the agreed service
• Prospect and develop new business opportunities
• Monitor and update processes in line with industry compliance
• Liaising with both Landlord (Us) and Tenants
• Liaising with Accounts
• Inspect all properties every month and at any other time if required
• Owning, professionally handling and successfully closing customer service enquiries
• Oversight of the financial health and management of the property including: 1. Site expenditure budget management, control, review and preparation. 2. Administering and arranging related supplier contracts including the checking and approval for payment
• Circulating information to residents concerning management issues
• Handling property insurance details
• Maintaining an updated property file
Skills and Experience:
• Estate agency experience would be advantageous
• Ability to handle complaints and difficult situations.
• Excellent proven sales record.
• Strong negotiation and sales skills.
• Interest in the property and housing market.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet sales targets.
• Patient and the ability to remain calm under pressure
• Strong IT skills
• Willing to travel to other sites and regional offices when required.
• Lead Generation
• Rental Management
• Management Skills
• Organisational Skills
• Real team player
• Holds an SSSCE/WASSCE with at least a pass in Maths and English, or an HND or Degree.
• Valid Driving License.
What we offer:
• Free onsite meals and snacks
• Health care cover
• Car ownership schemes
• House purchase schemes
Find more at Rewards and Benefits section
How to apply:
All applications will be treated as confidential. Due to the high levels of interest in this position it is not always possible to contact you if your application is unsuccessful.